What's in a name? Shakerato is as fun to say as it is to drink. Oat milk, brown sugar, cinnamon give it's warmth and the cold brew + espresso gives you the ability to see sounds.
- 3 tbsp of brown sugar
- 4 oz of hot water
- 1 cup of ice
- 1 cup of cold brew ice (prep beforehand)
- 1 cup of espresso or strong coffee
- 1/4 cup of oat milk
- 2 tbsp of cinnamon
- Prepare brown sugar sweetener by mixing brown sugar in the hot water, stir well to dissolve.
- In a shaker add ice, espresso, oat milk, cinnamon, and brown sugar sweetener. Shake well.
- In a tall glass, add cold brew ice, and mix from the shaker. Top off with cinnamon.