Who doesn't love holiday flavors? Swap out your regular coffee creamer for this eggnog recipe to put a little jingle in your step (extra points for making your own eggnog).
- 1/2 cup of egg nog
- 4 oz of hot coffee (we recommend our Be Merry Blend with it's complimentary notes of dark chocolate, hazelnut, and molasses)
- Cinnamon Stick
- Whipped Cream
- Nutmeg powder
- Cinnamon powder
- Prepare your favorite coffee via any method (we used a french press). We recommend trying this recipe with Gento's Be Merry Blend as it's hazelnut notes work really well eggnog.
- Wet the rim of your mug and dip the rim into a plate of cinnamon and nutmeg powder. If you want to be extra, get whole nutmeg and cinnamon sticks and grate them. The nutmeg is next level when freshly grated. Pour in your coffee.
- Use pre-made eggnog or make it yourself with this recipe (which we've tried and it's absolutely delicious). Optional if you have a foamer, foam that eggnog up.
- Pour the eggnog into coffee.
- Top off with whipped cream. Garnish with more nutmeg powder, caramel, a cinnamon stick, and the cute Christmas characters. Here are some of our favorites to add to our beverages: