Ferrero Rocher always reminds me of Christmas; it's something our family has stuffed into Christmas stockings for years.
Here is a cheery new take on the latte to wake up to:
- 5-6 chocolates Ferrero Rocher
- 2 oz of hot coffee from a Moka pot or Espresso machine (we recommend our Los Volcanes coffee for this recipe)
- 3 oz of cold milk
- Whipped cream
- Iced cubes
- In a bowl add 2-3 Ferrero Rocher chocolates and hot coffee. Smash with a spoon until dissolved.
- In a tall glass, Add ice, the mixture of coffee and chocolate, and cold milk.
- Top off with whipped cream and decorate with Ferrero Rocher Chocolates. Enjoy!