When you can't decide between a coffee or a chai, you can have the best of both worlds with this dirty chai.
- Cold brew ice cubes (Prep beforehand)
- 4oz of Chai
- 4oz of Oat milk
- 3oz of Gento Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate (how to make Cold Brew)
- Prepare chai using your preferred tea bag or loose tea. Steep in hot water for about 5 minutes.
- In a tall glass, add your cold brew ice cubes, chai tea, cold oat milk, and Gento cold brew coffee.
- Mix ingredients and top off with whipped cream and cinnamon. Enjoy!