Mocha Cafe de la Abuelita
Warm yourself up with a mocha, just like your grandma used to make (or Starbucks).
- 2 oz of hot strong coffee (espresso or Moka pot) we recommend using our Gento Blend coffee
- 2 tbsp of chocolate chips (sweet or unsweetened)
- 1 tbsp of Cocoa powder
- 4 oz of warm milk
- Whipped cream
- In a mug, add hot coffee on chocolate chips. Stir well until melted.
- In another glass, add cocoa powder to warm milk of choice and froth using a home frother.
- Add frothed milk to coffee. Top off with whipped cream and cocoa powder to taste. Enjoy!
Leave a comment