Crème brûlée has always been one of my favorite desserts. So we decided to combine our favorite things together. We found a caramel brûlée sauce recipe on the Simply Scratch blog that we thought would be perfect as the base for this recipe. If you try it out, let us know what you think!
- 2 Tbsp homemade caramel brûlée sauce
- 1/4 cup espresso (we recommend our Los Volcanes blend)
- 1/2 cup milk
- Whipped cream
How to make:
- Make your homemade caramel brûlée sauce following the recipe here. We recommend making beforehand. It lasts for about 3 weeks refrigerated.
- In a cup add the caramel syrup, coffee and milk.
- Then add the whipped cream on top.
- Finally, decorate with pieces of Stroopwafels and drizzle with additional caramel brûlée sauce.