We love to try new ways to drink coffee (who doesn't) so we tried this new recipe with mint and coffee. Here's how you can make it at home.
- 2 oz of Gento Cold Brew Coffee (you can this at home with Gento's Cold Brew - instructions on how to make cold brew at home here).
- 4 oz of your favorite milk (we recommend whole, oat, or cashew)
- 1 tbsp of vanilla syrup
- A few sprigs of mint leaves
- Ice cubes
- In a shaker add ice cubes, Gento Cold Brew, milk, vanilla, and mint leaves.
- Shake all ingredients.
- In a glass, add cold brew ice cubes and latte mixture. Enjoy!