coffee · coffee recipe · cold brew coffee · recipe ·
Orange Cold Brew Tonic
Seem unusual? Our in-house barista elevates the fruit notes in the coffee wth the orange simple syrup and making it a bit fizzy and sweet with the tonic water. A fun summery coffee beverage that's extremely refreshing.
- 4 oz of Gento Cold Brew (here's how to make it)
- 4 oz of tonic water
- 2 tbs of orange simple syrup
- Cold Brew Ice (prep beforehand)
- Step 1 – Make orange simple syrup in a pot by combining ½ cup of Sugar, ¼ cup orange juice, ¼ cup water, bring it to a boil and stir until sugar dissolves.
- Step 2 – In a tall glass, add cold brew ice, Gento Cold Brew, simple syrup, and Tonic water.
- Step 3 – Stir and enjoy!
Leave a comment