This easy, at-home salted caramel latte recipe uses French Press coffee so you don't need to have a fancy espresso machine to make it. It's delicious and the salt in the coffee pulls out a whole new set of notes. Try it. You'll never go back.
- 2 tbsp of caramel syrup
- Pinch of pink Himalayan Salt
- 4oz of coffee - We recommend you prepare a French Press with our Los Volcanes Blend
- 1oz milk foam
- 2oz almond milk
- Use a mug and cover the walls with caramel syrup. Then add a pinch of Himalayan Salt.
- Prepare a French Press, and add almond milk (See French Press recipe here).
- Foam Milk with frother. Top mug with milk foam, and decorate with caramel.